There have been times in all our lives where we’ve questioned what our purpose is. Are we living a ‘valuable’ life? Especially if you feel you are at a crossroads and want a more fulfilling, purpose-led life.
You could be in a job that you dislike or feel like you’ve come to the end of the road with.
You could be in a career that you want to move on from.
You could be a homemaker who wants to do something where you can really feel valued and useful; particularly now that your children are older or have left home.
Have you thought about hypnotherapy as a new or second career?
You could ask why hypnotherapy?
There are several reasons, the most important being, that it is a highly rewarding and fulfilling career.
If you are looking for something where you are adding value to another person’s life, training to become a hypnotherapist might be just the thing for you.
As one of the UK’s leading hypnotherapy training institutes, these are some of our thoughts on hypnotherapy as a career:
- When you start your training, you will begin a journey of self-discovery and awareness, enriching your own life and of those around you.
- You will be in a helping role, working with people to better their lives. What could be more satisfying? Hypnotherapy has been proven to be effective in treating several conditions both physical and psychological including anxiety, phobias, substance abuse, sleeping issues learning disorders, communication, and relationship issues, amongst others.
- You can work around your own schedule or hours; especially important for those who need a flexible lifestyle.
- You will be part of a community of hypnotherapists, all working towards making people feel better. It’s a close-knit community where we feel a sense of belonging and comradeship towards each other.
- Constant learning and mental stimulation. As a hypnotherapist, you will also be a student for life. There are plenty of opportunities to learn more through experience and through regular training programmes, seminars, conferences and courses to improve your skills and understanding.
- Should you choose to pursue hypnotherapy further, you could choose to teach it as a career for others.
- Once qualified you could set up your own private practice and add to your income.
Do you need any more reasons to consider hypnotherapy as a career?
If you still have more questions and we hope that you do, why not pop into our taster session. It’s an excellent introduction to ‘all things hypnotherapy,’ what’s involved in the training programme and life as a hypnotherapist.
Make 2021 the year in which YOU take complete control of your life and find your calling or purpose. Make it the year where you discover your ‘real’ self by embarking on a journey of self-awareness and an understanding of who YOU really are.
We’re almost certain that if you give ‘training to be a hypnotherapist’ a go, you will not be disappointed, and it will meet most if not all your requirements for a successful and fulfilling life.
For more information or for any questions you may have, please visit our contact page and get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.